The Artstor Digital Library is an image database of 2 million images from 300 of the world’s leading museums, photo archives, scholars, and artists.
If you are new to using Artstor or experienced and would like to know more about its recent platform and collections, please attend one of the upcoming 50-minute workshops at the Hamon Arts Library, Hawn Conference room, 1st floor.
Tuesday, October 2nd, at 11 am
Wednesday, October 3rd at 2 pm
This workshop will cover:
- Getting access and registered users ability to download content, create image groups, and share content
- Search – basic, advanced, and filters
- Organizing image groups and tagging
- Sharing – downloading and exporting to power point
- Interacting with the images and presenting them
Questions? Please contact Beverly Mitchell, Art & Dance Librarian at email@example.com.
Feature image: Artstor logo, courtesy of Artstor
Image of the Alhambra: Artstor, Art History Survey Collection